The J. G. Graves Trust is a charitable trust based in Sheffield named after John George Graves (1866–1945), a successful English entrepreneur and public benefactor.
Graves donated nearly £60,000 towards the development of art galleries Sheffield, including Sheffield Central Library, the Graves Art Gallery, and the Mappin Art Gallery.
He also contributed hundreds of pictures from his private collection. Graves donated over £1 million to Sheffield, including the establishment of Sheffield University Student Union.
Part of the Union building is known as the "Graves Building". He also made gifts of land to the city, including Graves Park, Ecclesall Woods, Tinsley playing fields, Concord Park, and Blacka Moor.